• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Skins Toyota Gazoo Racing 1.11

TOYOTA TS040 skin

1. yam_ia

yam_ia

Ratings:
    +109
  2. kanetaker

kanetaker

Ratings:
    +1
    Awesome, nice job. But I can't install the liveries at TS040 =( I'm trying using Crowtrobot Custom Livery Tool but doesn't work... You use another tool??

3. yam_ia

yam_ia

Ratings:
    +109
    Please try using JSGME like car MOD. bandicam 2016-11-07 12-28-18-915.jpg

4. kanetaker

kanetaker

Ratings:
    +1
    Still not working =( You can make a video tutorial or a guide step by step (images) for install the skin, please?
    [​IMG]

5. yam_ia

yam_ia

Ratings:
    +109

6. kanetaker

kanetaker

Ratings:
    +1
    Finally is working !! Thank You very much.

Other question: It's a possible to can replace the original TS040 skins with the new TS050? (for can play online).

Also, we need make the 2016 LeMans version of the TS050. The #6 have red mirrors, and replace WEC (white) stickers with 24H LeMans (blue) stickers, and the WEC stickers change of place:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. yam_ia

yam_ia

Ratings:
    +109
    • Love Love x 1
  8. yam_ia

yam_ia

Ratings:
    +109
  9. Appie Kuipers

Appie Kuipers

Ratings:
    +20
    Dear Guy's, still can't get it to work. In the video it looks I have to delete something?
    Your support would be appriciated, maybe I am getting to old for this?