Touring Car Legends (All-in-One Pack) PART TWO

Cars Touring Car Legends (All-in-One Pack) PART TWO V1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
MJQT submitted a new resource:

Touring Car Legends (All-in-One Pack) PART TWO - The ultimate 1980s Group A touring car mod for rF1

Want to race 1980s BTCC, DTM, ATCC, WTCC, and more? Want to drive great versions of Group A touring cars like the BMW E30, Holden VL Commodore, or Ford Sierra Cosworth? This is the mod for you. Touring Car Legends for rFactor 1... one of the most complete mods ever made. Although the cars are somewhat visually dated by today's standards, they still are very fun and rewarding to drive.

----------------- INSTALL GUIDE USING 7ZIP -------------------
  • Download Parts One and Two...

Read more about this resource...

Hi sir...
Not for nothing, but I think you messed up too much with the files. No matter how many times I give it, the folder does not appear
"Sounds".?
Unify the download in two parts so that when unzipping, you have both parts without having to unzip so many times, also the tutorial does not coincide with what you mention when unzipping.
Please solve the problem, thank you very much. Goodbye

Last edited:
Hi sir...
Not for nothing, but I think you messed up too much with the files. No matter how many times I give it, the folder does not appear
"Sounds".?
Unify the download in two parts so that when unzipping, you have both parts without having to unzip so many times, also the tutorial does not coincide with what you mention when unzipping.
Please solve the problem, thank you very much. Goodbye
Thanks for letting me know – I'll see what I can do :) Like I explained to aasasd in the thread for the other TCL download, I sadly can't upload the 001 and 002 files directly to RD (it won't let me) so I'll have to get creative. Hence the weird instructions.

Last edited:
It's a little dispointed, I thinking the mod it's also full of the original mod in GTR2, but the mod is a good base but few empty in the long time, In GTR i have my national Coupe Gordini and the FTCC with the full Peugeot and R21, R12 Gordini, Alpine. He miss the Italian championship one of the best in the 80'-90' with many former F1 driver and the TWR break BTCC Champion in the end of the 80's. After the ATCC is sympatic to race and drive the father of Alex Dowsett is cool again the father and oncle of Alex Albon.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.