1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tour de France 2010

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ross Balfour, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Great tour so far, main contender Frank Schleck is out, and Cavendish only gets his first win today!

@Letour.fr

2. hm cclying always looked cool to me. looked hard too having to be up there with hundreds of cyclers that are in the same pack.

3. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

I always love to watch the latest laps of the tour, mid stages seem boring with just biycles are going.

4. IMO cycling is boring but just until the moment where people lose control and fall.

5. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Mark so needed to win that stage after yesterday.

6. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Yeah, he was crap yesterday, hadn't the legs on Petacchi. I think Renshaw squeezed Petacchi out so he couldn't get a good run. Bring on the mountains already!!

7. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

8. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

How do you guys fancy the tour so far? I should be extatic with a dutchy performing so well but for the first time in years i find it very very dull for a reason i can't define.

9. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

I love it this year, was gutted for Schleck in yesterday's stage, bit of a shame. Hope he can attack on the big climb's today. At the minute Armstrong's away out in a break-away group. He's 40minutes behind Contador so I doubt anyone will care. It's his last tour so he will probably go for the win.

10. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/20072010/58/tour-de-france-fedrigo-thwarts-armstrong-dream.html

Nice stage today, expected a Schleck attack though up the Tourmalet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.