1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Toro Rosso STR-10 2.0 Final

2015 Toro Rosso Livery

• Like Like x 2
  1. and who is the DL Button ?
  2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Ummm .....Cough! ....... Cough! :whistling:

the button.jpg
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. airutonpurosuto8912

But why is it visible on the discussion page?
  4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

It's as good a place as any, and it has always been there as far as I remember.

If you come to the mod via the forum, then you will be in the discussion tab. If you come to the mod via the Downloads Section, then you will be on the overview tab.

Edited Text - @needforspeedgamer I need my eyes tested too ..... the download link on the overview tab is on the left.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  5. fitti

I recorded a 2.0 mod and I got it the other way around. Verstappen has a number of auto Sainz Sainz and vice versa number and auto verstappen.Půjde to fix it and how? Thank you. Otherwise mod is super.
  6. Max verstappen is first driver, What mod do you use the Season Pack 2015 by Lesly buurlage or a other mod?
  7. fitti

I use Lesly buurlage mod.
  8. fitti

After recording a new update v. 3.0 is alright. Thank you for your excellent work. Thank you very much.:)
  9. No problem!
  10. Next time please ask if you can use the graphics of somebody else, because I spend enough time getting this stripes right..

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  11. And can i ask where you got your so called "graphics" from in the first place as well because they look very familiar to me.:thumbsdown:.
  12. They look the same indeed, i can talk with you via pm if you want to talk