Top Formula wheel

Formula pro is way to big for a formula wheel. I think a fairer question would be between the VPG f1 and the Rexing mayaris. Also price difference is a bit big between these two.
They do both look good!

Do you think the VPG F1 is much better tha the Rexing Mayaris in terms of quality and specs etc....?

And what do you think of this wheel? 290mm.

1660331254200.png

Last edited:
They do both look good!

Do you think the VPG F1 is much better tha the Rexing Mayaris in terms of quality and specs etc....?

And what do you think of this wheel? 290mm.

View attachment 591091
Yeah vpg and should be better since they cost almost double of the mayaris. Pse and vpg aim to make wheels with the best quality. Owning a vpg wheel i say i have never felt better rotaries while i hear the rexing have rotaries that dont need much force and could result in a double change of a certain value. It is all about is the hogher price for such things worth it over a more than good enough formula wheel.

I concur with BillyBobSenna, I use the GSI formula pro elite and I absolutely love it. On top of that Jose (GSI owner) offers fantastic support and can be easily reached for even the most basic of questions.

Attachments

• 20220715_162242.jpg
    20220715_162242.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 56
I think the Rexing is such a sexy looking wheel. I just get so scared to buy any of these near $2k++ wheels for the fear of not liking it.

I have been using my Fanatec V2 for a bit now and truly enjoy racing with it and am so used to it now that it makes using all the knobs and switches a breeze. But as I build myself another sim I decided to try out the new MOZA R9 & new FSR wheel. I think 280mm will be a good size as I’m used to the 260mm and like the nimbleness of the Fanatec. But if this wheel doesn’t make me happy I will take advantage of the customer return policy and pop for either the VPF1 or even the V-RSPG.

8D485687-651A-491F-8E60-905B01F672F8.jpeg

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Forum trophies