• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

PC Tire temps

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by The36thChamber, May 13, 2015.

1. The36thChamber

The36thChamber

Ratings:
    +2
    I'm having a hard time keeping the tires warm in thunderstorm conditions, they cool down so much on the second lap the car is uncontrollable. (gt3 Mercedes at Watkins glen) any advice or tricks?

2. JamesU

JamesU

Ratings:
    +67
    As i'm far from an expert i don't know for sure, but possibly try lowering the tyre pressure?

That'd be the first thing i'd try anyways.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SwaggerJacker

SwaggerJacker

Ratings:
    +67
    Don't know about time temps, but The Glen is by far my favorite venue! Friend me. I'll race on the Glen

4. SnappyDEe

SnappyDEe

Ratings:
    +304
    Friend me too!
    Steam ID: snappydee.2old4forza

5. SwaggerJacker

SwaggerJacker

Ratings:
    +67
    Sent an invite Snappy. I'm Swagg

6. SnappyDEe

SnappyDEe

Ratings:
    +304
    Cool, very cool. I am in the EST time zone but I am usually on a bit during the day (I work nights) and again late night (after 10pm EST). I love the GT3 cars and the Formula B. It seems like there is a lot of GT3 action but FB is tougher to come by. I'll run whatever though. Just be aware, even though I really like the Renault Clio Cup Car I am awful in the FWD cars. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  7. SwaggerJacker

SwaggerJacker

Ratings:
    +67
    GT3 are my favorites ATM. I could get into some formula B. I'm on vacation, so I can race just about any time. Great to meet you Bro! Front wheel drives are way different. Just remember one thing, if the back end starts to come around, Punch It!!:confused:

Swag

8. JamesU

JamesU

Ratings:
    +67
    Wish my PC was up to scratch to run this properly, but i'm stuck on the XB1 instead with nobody to play with :(

9. jimortality

jimortality
    jimortality Premium

Ratings:
    +918
    Sell your XB1 and use the money to upgrade your pc :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. SnappyDEe

SnappyDEe

Ratings:
    +304
    Saw you in some races on Wednesday night. Silverstone was one of them, I believe. Good times. Ran my best lap ever there in that race. Qualifying can be a PITA, though. I had to find a sweet spot in all the traffic because I kept getting balked.

11. JamesU

JamesU

Ratings:
    +67
    I would, but there are games that i prefer on the XB1 over PC...

12. SwaggerJacker

SwaggerJacker

Ratings:
    +67
    I have yet to race Silverstone in PCars. Mainly because I suck there. It's one of those tracks I can't seem to "feel".
    Also, I thought the XB1 version could match with the PC version. Quite surprised.

Swagg