1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thunder sound fix

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Reik Major, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Today I noticed by luck that the steam update and reorganizing of files had brought back the old freeze problem which appears for me in a thunder storm.

I wasn't able to find any fix in the web but luckiely found the fixed files in an old Race07 installation on my external backup drive. So I packed the files together with a small readme file and uploaded the zip to www.mydrive.ch in the tracks folder (wasn't allowed to upload in the main section...).

username: member@PrestoGP
    password: prestogp server password twice

Maybe others have the freeze problem, too, so I recommend everyone to have a small test without the fix and if necessary again with the fix before tomorrow's event. ;)
  2. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

thanks reik :thumbsup:

ive never had any problems with thunder sound but ill test to make sure after the last update.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

I think (only?) guys like me with a weak system get problems when the original big sound files are loaded.
  4. Not only you Reik ;)
    I experience problems even with few cars on track ahead of me and in mirrors... Need to upgrade the system.
    • Like Like x 1