1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

thunder sound fix

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Reik Major, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,695
    Today I noticed by luck that the steam update and reorganizing of files had brought back the old freeze problem which appears for me in a thunder storm.

I wasn't able to find any fix in the web but luckiely found the fixed files in an old Race07 installation on my external backup drive. So I packed the files together with a small readme file and uploaded the zip to www.mydrive.ch in the tracks folder (wasn't allowed to upload in the main section...).

username: member@PrestoGP
    password: prestogp server password twice

Maybe others have the freeze problem, too, so I recommend everyone to have a small test without the fix and if necessary again with the fix before tomorrow's event. ;)

2. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +5,763
    thanks reik :thumbsup:

ive never had any problems with thunder sound but ill test to make sure after the last update.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,695
    I think (only?) guys like me with a weak system get problems when the original big sound files are loaded.

4. Alex Galyutin

Alex Galyutin

Ratings:
    +247
    Not only you Reik ;)
    I experience problems even with few cars on track ahead of me and in mirrors... Need to upgrade the system.

• Like Like x 1