Thrustmaster TS-PC RACER with Ferrari F1 Wheel not recognised in Advanced Mode by Raceroom

Hi,

I drive the combination Thrustmaster TS-PC RACER with Ferrari F1 Wheel ( The one without the display ) in Advanced Mode ( Control Panel Thrustmaster ).
The Wheel in Advanced Mode is not recognised by RaceRoom. When i switch it to Standard Mode RaceRoom recognises the wheel and it works fine. The problem is that i miss a lot of wheel functionalty ( a lot of buttons and switches are not adressable or will be combined ) in Standard Mode.

In Sims like Rfactor 2 / ACC / AC / AMS 2 there are no restrictions. All the buttons and switches are individualy adressable.

Do i miss something in regards to RaceRoom, or is there a solution out there ?

Ps. my firmware should be up to date. I adressed this issue also to Thrustmaster Tecnical Support and RaceRoom Support, but did not receive an answer yet. When i do i will keep you informed.

31-10-2022 Follow up: Also adressed this issue to Support Raceroom Experience

31-10-2022 Problem solved:

Startet RaceRoom in Steam 32-bit mode ( usually use 64-bit ) and i was able to map all the functions in advanced mode.
Closed RaceRoom and startet in 64-bit mode and all works well.

A little bit curious but, when it works it works.

THX for your help

Attachments

• Thrustmaster_Control_Panel.GIF
    Thrustmaster_Control_Panel.GIF
    126.7 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Problem solved:
Startet RaceRoom in Steam 32-bit mode ( usually use 64-bit ) and i was able to map all the functions in advanced mode.
Closed RaceRoom and startet in 64-bit mode and all works well.

A little bit curious but, when it works it works.

THX ALL

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea