• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Thrustmaster Ferrari Challenge [Pedal Issue]

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Scott L Harrison, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Scott L Harrison

Scott L Harrison

Ratings:
    +26
    If anyone has this steering wheel you will know that I am on a budget, the wheel I have now got too a stage where the settings are perfect for steering, but the pedals are VERY bad and so sensitive , even with the deadzeon at full and have no control has anyone got some advice on how too rectify this ?

2. Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins

Ratings:
    +830
    Hi mate,

What platform are you playing on? PC or PS3?

PS3:
    Quick google search brought this back - may be of help to you :)
    Click Me

Edit:
    PC:
    Couldn't find anything, although I would recommend for you to email customer support, asking for assistance there. Tell them the steps you've taken already, operating system etc etc....
    Here is a link - Click Me

Sorry Couldn't help on this one, I'm sure some of the guys will chip in very soon :)

Dan

• Like Like x 1
  3. Scott L Harrison

Scott L Harrison

Ratings:
    +26
    well that answers a few questions the frigging switch is set too PS3, PERKELE!!!!#

im playing on pc, this might explain why it wont map when im playing the game

cheers for the prompt answer

4. Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins

Ratings:
    +830
    Haha, anytime mate :)

All the best

Dan