1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thrustmaster Conical brake mod

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Kinduci, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Having seen this is in a recent video on youtube as it seems to come with the newly released standalone pedals. I'm just wondering if anyone knows of anyway to obtain one without buying a whole new set of pedals (i currently own the original T500 & pedal set)
    They are not listed on thrustmaster site as a standalone purchase.
  2. I would be curious how it feels compared to the mr basher mod (skateboard bushings). It´s a good alternative anyway :)
    • Like Like x 2
  3. $2 or $20 :whistling:
  4. what size would you need for the stock t300 pedals?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yeah, I want something similar for the T300! The RS one looks pretty awesome. Can you take the threaded bolt out from the rubber cone?
  6. Last edited: May 18, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I'm going to call Thrusmaster and see if can get one from them for free. Otherwise Going to look in some stores as well and if i can't find them i'll order from that site. Are you satisfied with the amount of counter pressure they give? Any chance that brakemod.com site is affiliated with Thrustmaster? :) No way I'd pay 20$ for some conical stop :)
  8. JamesU

Premium Member

Does this work on the TX pedals also?

Or is it a bit different?
  9. Only for T500 pedal or T3PA PRO.
  10. PicoBp

#26 | HSRC - Banzaaaiii Touring Car Crew Premium Member

Actually the conical brake mod comes stock with the T3PA and T3PA PRO as well.