Thinking to switch to RF2

Hi all guys,I'm thinking to switch to RF2,I just wanted to ask if is there a link where I can get a complete mod (drivers,cars,performance and tracks) based on the 2019 F1 championship?
Even if you got some links to a youtube videos it will be nice to have a look.
Thankss

RF2 is a great game and it is very good for mods. Just become a lifetime subscriber and you can access the steam workshop for Cars tracks ect. The mods will go right into game. There is a whole lot of stuff already thrown in, kind of wasteful as some components may not appeal to you. I like the mass utility program that allows me to assign tracks and cars in my F1 championship verses AI. You real'y have control over game as if you where programming it yourself. I have never seen this in any other sim bar Race 07 that is out of date these days.

Hi all guys,I'm thinking to switch to RF2,I just wanted to ask if is there a link where I can get a complete mod (drivers,cars,performance and tracks) based on the 2019 F1 championship?
Even if you got some links to a youtube videos it will be nice to have a look.
Thankss
The closest to the cars today is the FSR 2019 mod. In steam workshop.
I am sorry that it dose not have the official car liveries but the chassis is like the one today. There is no Halo so you wont go cross eyed on straight's :ninja:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.