The W.I.P Thread

RB9 WIP DHD

is 100% finished.

In Game Picture's

Just need to check something before i upload.

"see picture below" I think there is a bug in the rb2 lowLOD.pssg [it might just be in my game?]

On your team mate's car, the car numbers are not showing correctly on the side pods, it has nothing to do with the RB9 skin, because its's also doing it with the original files as well.
i can get round it by renaming the highLOD to LOW the numbers will now show properly.
I have verified my game files with steam & re-installed the game & it still does it in my game.

Can someone please check there RB8 & see if there team mate's car numbers are showing.

Is it the same both ways......what I mean is, does the same happen on the teamate car no matter which car you are in? And does it happen to both of them if you are driving for a different team?

Is it the same both ways......what I mean is, does the same happen on the teamate car no matter which car you are in? And does it happen to both of them if you are driving for a different team?

When driving the red bull it's just your team mate's car
Driving any other car the numbers are missing on both cars.

This what I'm getting with a fresh re-install with all the updates, no mods installed
Driving the Mclaren in a quick race both red bulls numbers not showing,
I don't want to release untill sure it's right...
I'm 100% sure it's a game bug at least for a few as I've seen it on some video's on YouTube
ML if you PM me I'II give you a link for the RB9 for you to check

2612lmr.jpg

When driving the red bull it's just your team mate's car
Driving any other car the numbers are missing on both cars.

This what I'm getting with a fresh re-install with all the updates, no mods installed
Driving the Mclaren in a quick race both red bulls numbers not showing,
I don't want to release untill sure it's right...
I'm 100% sure it's a game bug at least for a few as I've seen it on some video's on YouTube
ML if you PM me I'II give you a link for the RB9 for you to check

Okay first things first.

Awesome car in game I gotta say.

Secondly, I now know the problem as to why the numbers do not display on teammates car.

CM have coded the texture wrong.

Where it is pointing too on the texture is wrong....sooooooo wrong.

I'll send you a pic to show you where it is....but there is no fix....if you put a number 2 there, then it will also show on Vettels car if you are driving as Webber.

Check your PM and you'll see what I mean.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 13.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 35 13.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 86 32.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 153 58.2%