1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Apps The Setup Market 0.4.5

In game setups download and upload

1. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé
    Premium Member

Mathieu Labbé submitted a new resource:

The Setup Market - In game setups download and upload

Read more about this resource...

2. Fast Furman

Fast Furman
    Premium Member

EXCELLENT !!!!

3. Seems great! :)

Petty thing, but lose the forward slash (/) in front of "Download" and "Upload" though. Looks a bit "codish". Unless it has to be there. :) I understand its WIP hehe. Just throwing an idea your way.

Cant wait for the upload button to work. This will be used by many when that works! :)

4. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé
    Premium Member

Not a bad idea actually, the slash is a big part of the app/site logo but I dont know why it looks so bad in the app... Thanks for the comment :)

5. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you for all the hard work Mathieu! I get dizzy just by looking at all the files. :confused: Must have been a lot of work. Will test it today and give feedback. :)

7. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé
    Premium Member

A lot of work but I'm not so proud of the code... It's not so clean in some areas. With limited time to develop it, I had to choose my battles :D

8. Can you implement an auto-update function for downloaded setups and this app? I'm very lazy :p

9. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé
    Premium Member

Haha, I feel you :) But i'm not a fan of auto downloading stuff though, I just hate when windows does that (well, I just hate windows period :D )

The thing I was planning on implementing that might do half the work (I know, half of it, but I'm lazy too... :p ) was to identify which setup you have already downloaded, and those that have been updated since you've downloaded them. Then all thats required from you is a mouse click :)

10. Yeah, that would be great :D

11. Hey Mathieu Labbé,
    Forget about my word "Ingame log-in" in the last review I wrote. I misunderstand the instructions. Now I linked my account to steam and I can upload the setups.

Thanks very much for your care.
    See you

12. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé
    Premium Member

No worries mate, just wanted to make sure everything was working on your end, enjoy :)

13. One more thing: will you add mod tracks and mod cars?

14. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé
    Premium Member

Yeah sure, I have to update these soon, only legal mod content though. What mods were you thinking of?

15. well, I have many mods (don't know if legal or not). I was thinking about la sarthe, lake Louise, Spielberg and ACFL 2015

16. Really great, thanks! One thing that would be very useful is to be able hide it with a button. At the moment it's necessary to enable or disable it from the app list as having it permanently enabled clutters the screen. I would imagine having some icon, where clicking it displays the app and clicking again hides it.

17. Hi Mathieu

I tried to go to thesetupmarket.com to create an accout but i get an error: 502 Bad Gateway

18. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé
    Premium Member

Yeah the server has been down for at least a day I think. Was so busy at work I didn't even realized it. It sup and running now, you should be able to create an account :)

19. St3fan

St3fan
    Stefan Zhang <- Just use this name for convenience Premium Member

It seems that if I enable this app in my general options in game, I can't load car/track any more. I tried disable all my apps and then enable them 1 after another, and it turns out that thesetupmarket is the one that's causing my issue. I checked the log file and it seems that it's timedout on this app. So I'm guessing the server being down affects the in game app as well?

Thanks for this fantastic app btw.

20. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé
    Premium Member

Yeah sry about that. Been having server issues lately... Dont know what's happening tonight though, different issue it seems. I should probably add something to prevent the app from crashing in that case though, even if it should not happen often... Thanks for pointing that out :)

• Like Like x 1