1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The rain is verry bad after the patch

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by loulou206, Nov 4, 2010.

1. hello,

i have a little problem after install the patch 1.01 on pc

The rain on the road are verry bad after the patch for me.

thank be advance for help me, the problem is verry embarassing

F1_2010_game 2010-11-03 19-51-56-12.jpg F1_2010_game 2010-11-03 19-58-15-38.jpg
  2. Join the club i would say :p codemasters messed up the rain effects/reflections with patch 1.01 ;-)) lets pray for a solution from their side.
  3. Better we go back to 1.0
  4. Atm i am trying to look into some XML files that alter the raindrops and Puddles on tracks, its called Weather_fx.xml and waterdefs.xml.
    They are located in the Tracks folder and tracks/paddock/ui, gonna try patch to 1.01 and copy over the old 1.00 versions to see if the raindrops and reflections/puddles come back. And else see which values they changed.
  5. With his lot of bugs (pits and punctures), no thx.
  6. Yead idd going back to 1.0 kinda sucks with the bugs in their. And also the perfomance with 1.01 is a lot better also atleast on my system, just need to figure out how to get the rain/reflections and rubbering in of the track effects back.
    Gonna try 1.01 with old Weather xml files, hoping that i can see the puddles etc again.
    Didnt find any Xml files that control rubbering in of the track though.
  8. Not played in the wet yet since the update. Can someone please explain the problem with the rain? That pic doesnt explain much.
  9. Maybe this pic is clearer. The runoff areas are nice and shiny wet, but the effect doesn't extend to the track itself.
  10. Why would they chnage that effect? The puddle look ace. I can see why they would want to dull down a racing line but thats the whole track!