• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

The Free Car/Track combo dance-off

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Bryan O'Connor, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Bryan O'Connor

Bryan O'Connor

Ratings:
    +178
    Let me tell you a story....

It was something i tried to avoid... But i had to have a go.
    So i selected the RaceRoom Raceway track and Silhouette server. And gulped....

Waiting for the start lights hoping i can judge the right amount of throttle to get a clean get away. I grip my wheel as the 5 red lights fade...

You will never see a finer sight than 20+ cars pirouetting randomly for 15 minutes.
    Avoiding them is in itself a challenge and brings an enormous sense of relief - and changes of underwear.
    Set to some beautiful music by the likes of VengaBoys, 2 Unlimited or Eiffel 65 would leave even the hardest of faces cracked with laughter.

Try it for yourselves. You know you want to.

• Haha Haha x 1
  2. PaulH

PaulH
    Premium

Ratings:
    +827
    I have to agree :laugh:, but in general the races have been pretty good and intense, you will always get the first corner "yahoos" coming through, but thats public servers, I hope in the future private servers will be available to organise races :thumbsup: