The Bend faster AI

Tracks The Bend faster AI 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
parrilla submitted a new resource:

The Bend faster AI - Faster AI for The Bend Motorsport Park

View attachment 736013

Faster AI for the official The Bend Motorsport Park.

You can buy the FULL TRACK HERE.

Fast line + boundaries + hints for two layouts (International and West). If there's interest I can record the other two, I just did the ones I usually drive.

Made with GT type cars in mind. Let me know if specific cars have issues. Tested with: Porsche 911 GT3 R, Cayman GT4...

Read more about this resource...

Good news is, at that price, no one will need the other layouts as people will not buy it. Unless they use that track IRL.

Hi,
I notice that this discussion is still active.

I have asked the Q on Reddit, however it's fallen on deaf ears a bit - with the usual "This is a scam track pack... yada yada" narrative (with which I agree, admittedly).

You are obviously using the same pack that I purchased - I think for 20 bucks.

I wanted to know (coming in at the pre-beginner level) do you know how I could update the track textures and add grassFX for use with CSP and Pure (Skins)?

It looks like it should be relatively simple to do, but I can't seem to follow or find a "your journey starts here" place in the track development process. Do you happen to have any experience in this?

Whilst I am at it, I will download your AI pack! I use the INTL circuit, so thank you very much for that.

EDIT: I am not sure if this is what I am after... (could just be a naming coincidence)

Last edited:
Hi,
I notice that this discussion is still active.

I have asked the Q on Reddit, however it's fallen on deaf ears a bit - with the usual "This is a scam track pack... yada yada" narrative (with which I agree, admittedly).

You are obviously using the same pack that I purchased - I think for 20 bucks.

I wanted to know (coming in at the pre-beginner level) do you know how I could update the track textures and add grassFX for use with CSP and Pure (Skins)?

It looks like it should be relatively simple to do, but I can't seem to follow or find a "your journey starts here" place in the track development process. Do you happen to have any experience in this?

Whilst I am at it, I will download your AI pack! I use the INTL circuit, so thank you very much for that.

EDIT: I am not sure if this is what I am after... (could just be a naming coincidence)

I have no experience with texturing tracks, but the grass_fx part is not very difficult. In the "extension" folder of the track should be an ext_config file where you can paste the grass settings (height, clolor) and which meshes it should affect (you can check those with the object inspector app ingame). I did a quick one using the Bathurst grass values, will update the mod to include it.

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-10 190146.jpg

Last edited:
I have no experience with texturing tracks, but the grass_fx part is not very difficult. In the "extension" folder of the track should be an ext_config file where you can paste the grass settings (height, clolor) and which meshes it should affect (you can check those with the object inspector app ingame). I did a quick one using the Bathurst grass values, will update the mod to include it.

View attachment 737445
Hey mate, I had some success with this yesterday. I just read up using a guide I found on here (which admittedly was not something that I saw when I first searched) where the OP had submitted a template file to use.

I referenced other tracks and managed to get the grass, rain and other elements sorted for this track - including the helicopter!

With rain on, unfortunately the track's surface looks like the texture is just made of rectangles of tarmac placed on top of each other at varying angles, which ruins the immersion a bit, but I can't work out if I can replace the texture and surface material.

But thank you for responding.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Better structured events

• Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

• No 3rd party registration pages