1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

The background music of WTCC

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by [FU] Tafelzwerk, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Hi,

I'm searching the mainscore of WTCC - The Race. I think you know what I mean, the music appears when you start the game and choose something in the menu.

Maybe somebody can find a link to download it or just record it from the game. My soundcard is a little bit strange, so it's too quiet if I would try to record it.

Thanks for some help.

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Kicking this topic back up! I need it as well

3. Ah does the original game have the Eurosport RACE! soundtrack on it? I ws suprised when I got Race07 and it didnt have it! lol

4. Bram

Bram

No it is not on the first RACE. But if you really need it you can contact Gareth Hickling, he has it :D

5. I'm sorry, you wanted music from the first itteration of RACE, the 06 version? If so, I can reinstall, snag it and upload it if you'd like.

6. Bram

Bram

Thanks Kyril!! I have put it in RACE 07 music folder now :) Much better then the default song.

7. Thats nice again :D

Tnx Kyril :)

Good feeling indeed Bram.