1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

that is crazy...

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Joe Hubbard, Dec 2, 2010.

1. I restarted my career again last night with team HRT since I put in the slow corner fix... All I'm going to say is WOW... That had to have been the most exciting race I have driven yet. I qualified 10th and finished in 7th. Myself and a few other cars would pass and then get passed back and forth quite a few times. I thought for sure one of us would make a mistake and take each other out but fortunately that didn't happen. I will say that once I lost sight of the leaders I never saw them again... :frown: I had only made a couple mistakes such as taking a corner to fast and going wide on a 50% race and it felt more like racing in a real race. Last time without the slow corner fix I finished 1st by about 30 seconds maybe a bit more. This time I was behind by almost as much. :wink: This was all at Bahrain btw.

Now the second race at Monza, I'm not really sure what happened there...lol... I busted my chops only being able to qualify 18th. During the race I had gotten up to 11th and come time for the pits I came out in 22nd. I might be going "race crazy" here but I swear the AI did not pit. I never made up time at all on my team mate, or anyone for that matter. Their time never dropped from 11 seconds ahead of me and I never heard the engineer say so and so is getting ready to come in. So I finished 22nd never seeing anyone... :frown: I am running the patch so maybe I am missing something here.