Thanks Reiza for best Racing Sim!

I've really got into this sim now, have been editing the Formula Classic fiels for a while, painting 1985 skins and helmets, and editing the performance and reliability of the drivers and cars (available when finished if anyone is interested), and I must thank everyone at Reiza for this sim. I have played everything from Papyrus's Indy 500, Indycar 1 & 2, Nascar Racing 1,2, 3, Geoff Crammond series, and many many more, yes I am a sad motor sim anorak; but finally a sim has arrived to take TOP SPOT from Mr Crammond! What a great game, thanks Reiza. I thought rFactor 2 would kill it immediately, but in truth it will be a while before rF2 gets up and running and takes top spot (which is highly likely in all honesty), but in the meantime, GSC holds the crown, and this may go on for the next year IMHO. So, any plans for any more circuits? It would add life and longevity to this superb sim! :) In any case thank you Reiza, this is really the best offline racing there is at the moment!

Reiza has Chevrolet as an official partner for GSC. How do you think that relation will develop when Reiza is releasing a clone / mod by the name of Corvettolette 6CR with the exact same specs as a real C6R but Chevy/GM is not getting paid for it?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.