Thanks Reiza for best Racing Sim!

I've really got into this sim now, have been editing the Formula Classic fiels for a while, painting 1985 skins and helmets, and editing the performance and reliability of the drivers and cars (available when finished if anyone is interested), and I must thank everyone at Reiza for this sim. I have played everything from Papyrus's Indy 500, Indycar 1 & 2, Nascar Racing 1,2, 3, Geoff Crammond series, and many many more, yes I am a sad motor sim anorak; but finally a sim has arrived to take TOP SPOT from Mr Crammond! What a great game, thanks Reiza. I thought rFactor 2 would kill it immediately, but in truth it will be a while before rF2 gets up and running and takes top spot (which is highly likely in all honesty), but in the meantime, GSC holds the crown, and this may go on for the next year IMHO. So, any plans for any more circuits? It would add life and longevity to this superb sim! :) In any case thank you Reiza, this is really the best offline racing there is at the moment!

as Keith expressed so well and I am in the same age group I guess: I am a sad motor sim anorak too ; )
and after all those years ... I finally found the best Sim to race too!
especially to drive the Formula Classic is simply a blast!!!
and here my suggestion and hope for more tracks that suit that beast and to attract more SimRacers!

I am a little worried though ... more&more servers to race online disappear ...
so lets get active folks and publish GSC in online-forums all over and to get friends to play it.

Thats true, but if they would add new real life tracks licenses need to be bought. Also we don't know what deals have been made with the real life series. I can imagine that the Stock Car V8 organization wouldnt be very happy if competing series are added.

F1 classic is not in too ;-)

We added the formula cars as it was something we had already developed for other purposes, and felt it was important to complement GSC with some variety. I understand that other classes of cars and more tracks would naturally make the Game even better, but we do have limitations (technical, financial and licencing related) that prevents us from going much further with GSC in terms of cars.

In fact we did suggest the Formula 3 was going to be the last DLC package we would release for GSC, but we are pushing for a way to rectify that and give all the fortunate GSC owners even more value for their money :)

Do keep expectations in check though, the game is about the brazilian Stock Car series. We´ve added in a fair share of unrelated content to it already, if anything else gets added to it it will be related to that original core.

about the tracks: to avoid licensing, the tracks could be fictional brazilian like Floripa.
I am just insisting a bit here, because most of the actual tracks suit the V8, but not really the F1 cars.
and this would be very convincing for new players to have more tracks available in the game.
anyway ... HUGE thanks Reiza! this Sim Is the BEST out there!

I would like to give some suggestions for Reiza, about mods:
- 2011 e 2012 Stock Car
- Trofeo Linea
- Mini Challenge
This two lasts could use the original tracks, and the majority of Trofeo Linea Drivers are Stock drivers too.
And, of course, i would like to give congratulations to Reiza, this game is amazing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back