Textures and Xpacks

Iv not really started using the XPacker yet, but Iv had a look at it and I'm a bit confused about something:

I have a series of textures that I want to use on scenery and perhaps walls. Is there a simple way to create an XPack for this, or do I need to include models and objects etc?

Iv also noticed the Edit textures feature. Is this what I need to be doing instead? If this is the case, do I need permission from the creator of the XPack first?

I am also planning an XPack of my own with a few models exported from Sketchup. The same question applies to this: Do I need to have models for all of the textures or can they be set to apply to certain objects (Scenery for example)

I think Im getting a bit confused about this right now!

Cheers

MVK

I have a series of textures that I want to use on scenery and perhaps walls. Is there a simple way to create an XPack for this, or do I need to include models and objects etc?

You can make an XPack just using textures. Create a new XPack, then under the Materials tab click on 'Add from Textures' bottom left to add whatever textures you want to use.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 4.3%