1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Texas - Dynamic Track & New Textures/Lighting 2.1

Texas..Dynamicly changing track, 3D, HD, New Textures,Awesome New Lighting System 2.0

1. igearzone16 submitted a new resource:

Texas..Dynamicly changing track, 3D, HD, New Textures,Awesome New Lighting System 2.0 - Texas..Dynamicly changing track, 3D, HD, New Textures,Awesome New Lighting System 2.0

Read more about this resource...

• Beer Beer x 1
  2. just s few screen shots, i dont know if this is an error but the kerbs are way too black. and also the pinkish kinda logo.

is there a fix or is it just my ones.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. you know what I know about this and I already fixed it, but I completely forgot to upload the new track, I will do it in a few

4. Ah cool. Thx. BTW the latest update for the realism mod is very good. When u crash explosions come and stuff. Only one things though. It's very difficult to drive on a pad. Do u use wheel.

• Like Like x 1
  5. no dude I use a keyboard, I tried a pad hate it, tried an Xbox controller also hate that, even the wheels are kind of stupid, In my opinion once you get used to a keyboard hard to go back, and for some reason on a keyboard you get a better feel for the physics... most of guys that are pro gamers only use keyboards. try a keyboard I use basic layout and program the arrow keys and the number pad to what I need and it works awesome. also in windows settings you can slow down the courser blinking to have the steering slower, not avail on pads, but this mod makes it a lot harder to drive the cars that is thee point of the thing, to make it as real as possible.. I imagine that an F1 car, is difficult to drive, i mean you tickle the gas and you probably are doing a 360 instantly, so I tried to make it just like that. I drive a Vette and even that car is a lot harder to handle then lets say a Toyota.. so i also based on that

6. there you go dude, the new version of Texas is up now. I played it, just to make sure it was fixed, and the track looks fantastic enjoy dude..

7. The man. I'm going to give it a try tomorrow when I finish work

• Like Like x 1
  8. ok bro, have fun,..

9. Thanks man really liking all the work yr doing

• Like Like x 1
  10. thnx dude