• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tempted

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Richie Hill, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Richie Hill

Richie Hill

Ratings:
    +176
    Guys,

I currently play and love the xbox version of F1 2011.....except for a few things. That brings me here, you were talked about as the people who get things done. I have had a look at the mods you guys create for the PC version and your work is fantastic!

I have been a flight simulation fan for a looong time and I have been tweaking that for years. I may well drop the xbox version and get the PC version since I have easily the hardware to run it. Do you think or is there already a mod for causing the AI to have more accidents and therefore bring out the safety car?

Thanks
    Rich

2. Rhys Garbin

Rhys Garbin

Ratings:
    +0
    i think i saw people talking about a mod that increases the damage during a crash so the safety car comes out more often.

hope that helps

3. CoryG85

CoryG85

Ratings:
    +10
    Either way I'd definitely go for the PC version if you can. After spending the spring and summer PC gaming I decided to get Gears Of War 3 for my dusty Xbox. All I can see is how terrible it looks graphically. This is supposed to be one of the best looking 360 games there is and I just couldn't get over how terrible it looked. I haven't seen F1 on the Xbox but I imagine it's the same story. It seems that most console games these days are equal to "medium" PC graphic settings with no antialiasing. I remember Gran Turismo 5 looking fantastic last Christmas. Something tells me it wouldn't be so pretty now after gaming on the PC most of the year. If only Turn 10 would release Forza 4 on the PC...Oh well, I've got it preordered for my piece of crap 360 anyway...