"Teleport to pits" doesn't work in some CSP presets

I'm Jacob Cappello CSP preset and teleport to pits doesn't work, so I tried to change to other CSP preset and somehow works. I tried to find what option or extension make it unable to teleport but really can't find it. can somebody tell me how to enable it?

I'm Jacob Cappello CSP preset and teleport to pits doesn't work, so I tried to change to other CSP preset and somehow works. I tried to find what option or extension make it unable to teleport but really can't find it. can somebody tell me how to enable it?
Try to re-map the button shortcut (even to the same one) and save preset again, seem to work for me after that. Think its a glitch of some sort...

I haven't found a solution, but the problem is in the "input method" of controls in CM. The moment the steering wheel is selected it no longer works, try "Gamepad or Keyboard & Mouse" and it (Teleport to Pits) does work. Even with a "Basic controls.ini" in the cfg folder of AC in documents, it will work as long as steering wheel is not selected. Do you have this too? Anyone have a further solution? I am using the latest CSP 0.2.3.

Maybe this info will help someone!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea