TeamSport Karting Liverpool

Tracks TeamSport Karting Liverpool 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
lccst submitted a new resource:

TeamSport Karting Liverpool - Real Indoor Karting Track Based From TeamSport Liverpool!

With the sad news that TeamSport Liverpool is being re-designed at the start of 2024, I have decided to capture the original karting track in all it's glory!

Featuring an accurate modelling and texturing job of the circuit, to creating the social space next to the track, it truly gives you the feeling that you are at the track!

From AI to Online racing, make use of the working pits and grid!

Install;

Simply extract the downloaded file and follow the folder path in the ZIP with those in...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, nice track.
Coincidentally I just recently made Teamsport Preston
Wow the track looks brilliant well done!

Can I ask you how you managed to create the tire walls? I tried the same using as low poly models (that still looked good) as I could but it was too resource heavy to use, how did you get by it?

Wow the track looks brilliant well done!

Can I ask you how you managed to create the tire walls? I tried the same using as low poly models (that still looked good) as I could but it was too resource heavy to use, how did you get by it?
Thanks,
I joined the tires into as few objects as possible. The tires are also a separate kn5 which may help.
Other than that there are standard approaches to creating objects which may have helped. You can analyse the tires using object inspector.

Thanks,
I joined the tires into as few objects as possible. The tires are also a separate kn5 which may help.
Other than that there are standard approaches to creating objects which may have helped. You can analyse the tires using object inspector.
Thankyou for the info! I thought about doing it that way myself but wasn't sure if it would cause any problems when inputting into AC but it appears to have worked for you so i might give it a try:)

lccst updated TeamSport Karting Liverpool with a new update entry:

MAJOR UPDATE - Complete New Lighting + New Flagboard System + New Audio

This is the first upgrade update for the track,

NEW LIGHTING - all lights and materials have been re-scripted for look and compatibility between many graphic mods like SOL, Pure or even stock AC. Overexposure issues should be resolved

DIGITAL FLAGBOARD SYSTEM - The current flagboards have been re-worked to include dynamic changing flags depending on the current race flag (green, yellow, blue flags)

REALISTIC AUDIO - areas of reverb have been added to parts of the circuit to give a more...

Read the rest of this update entry...

MAJOR UPDATE - TIRE WALL REDESIGN

This is the second significant update for this track,

COMPLETE TIRE WALL REDESIGN - I have rebuilt the original tire wall from scratch, changing it importantly from simple flat 2D images, to actual 3D models. This makes a great difference in terms of realism and helps make the track look that much visually better!

View attachment 718233View attachment 718234

View attachment 718235View attachment 718236

Could you look at flickering Teamsport sign at distance
1704405058666.png

Otherwise GREAT track

Last edited:

MAJOR UPDATE - SURFACE AND BARRIER COLLISIONS + MORE

This is the third major update for the track...

COMPLETE FLOOR MESH RE-DESIGN - the old floor just felt too dull, therefore i have deleted it and built a new mesh that features far more realistic bumps and imperfections closer to the real track.

COMPLETE BARRIER COLLISION FIX - i noticed that when hitting the wall barriers in the karts, it appeared to have a janky, buggy crash, this is now completely gone and the barriers respond far more realistically and are able to be bumped into...

Hello @Iccst. I have a problem with textures on you're maps and I'm trying to investigate what is wrong. For now I didn't found a reason for this errors. I will send you a screenshots and log files with errors, maybe this will help.

What I have tried to fix this:
- Re-installed AC;
- Disabled Content Manager Shaders;
- Tried to launch map without Content Manager ( from AC menu );

Path to the map: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\TeamsportKartingLiverpool

Here is ZIP file with logs from the latest session. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gv4p9dg2eKZfOzeUih3KnGSGmT2QNm3P/view?usp=sharing ( I can't upload it here in attachments ). As you can see on screenshot "errors_6" - I think this is the main problem.

Maybe you will be able to help me.

Attachments

• errors_7.png
    errors_7.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 22
  • errors_6.png
    errors_6.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 22
  • errors_3.png
    errors_3.png
    497 KB · Views: 21
  • errors_2.png
    errors_2.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 23
  • errors_1.png
    errors_1.png
    686.7 KB · Views: 28
  • errors_5.png
    errors_5.png
    473.5 KB · Views: 22
  • errors_4.png
    errors_4.png
    779.5 KB · Views: 28
Hello @Iccst. I have a problem with textures on you're maps and I'm trying to investigate what is wrong. For now I didn't found a reason for this errors. I will send you a screenshots and log files with errors, maybe this will help.

What I have tried to fix this:
- Re-installed AC;
- Disabled Content Manager Shaders;
- Tried to launch map without Content Manager ( from AC menu );

Path to the map: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\TeamsportKartingLiverpool

Here is ZIP file with logs from the latest session. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gv4p9dg2eKZfOzeUih3KnGSGmT2QNm3P/view?usp=sharing ( I can't upload it here in attachments ). As you can see on screenshot "errors_6" - I think this is the main problem.

Maybe you will be able to help me.
Hi @ever-c0de, what a strange problem that is you seem to be having.

I have never come across this error myself when testing so I will get to doing some investigating for you,
the only thing I could think of before having a look would either be a disagreement with another graphic or enhancing mod your game could be running, or something is not installing the way it should when adding the track to your game.

leave it with me and i will go through your error logs and see if i can try find a fix :)

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 70 30.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 48 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 47 20.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 29 12.5%
  • Forum trophies