Team ORSM

modmad;769342 said:
oz wog has done the same to fvr at rfc funny you dont hear anyone from fvr rubbishing this mod why though would they rubbish fvr mmmm......

We at FVR do not rubbish other mods. We know how hard people work on doing them. I have driven the ORSM mod. It is well done, looks good and is modelled well. It is not perfect, but then not many mods are.

Trent Collett;763084 said:
The DREAM. It has arrived. Goodnight FVR!

Goodnight guys, as the founding member of FVR, we will now announce our retirement officially at Racedepartment. No more rFactor mods for Racedepartment. Actually out of respect for ORSM we have not released our rFactor cars at Racedepartment. Maybe Gunthar we should remove the EVO stuff as well. Lol - seriously, I guess you don't have any of our stuff on your PC do you. So officially goodnight Trent, the NIGHTMARE ends, the DREAM has arrived. Thankyou for supporting us little guys and giving us a fair go for our efforts. Please call me or email me and I will refund your money immediately. While you are at it, don;t forget to donate to ORSM as well, good bunch of guys, I guess we could ***** slap them as well but funnily enough we all get on quite well. Or maybe you could show them your appreciation by bagging anyone that dares put something on for you guys for nothing. Cracks me up. Heheheheheh.

OZWog - officially I can say 100% I have never bagged another modder. I appreciate their work at whatever level they are, for you young fella I would be tempted but again, I appreciate your work even though your current releases are not what I would drive. Its a pity you can't man up a little and just respect people for what they do.

Oh yeah Goodnight all.

Edited: I do a fair bit of night racing and found the headlight not illuminating sufficient and correctly. I know I should be giving ISI this feedback but their out working on version 2 of rF and hopefully will notice the need of proper night lighting. Would you consider using a different headlight(on-road projection) rather than rF default? To give an example, Enduracers on-road projection has been adapted to night driving, HistorX's and a few other, which give far more visibility and night racing feel. I know V8's don't make much use of those headlights, especially for visibility, considering this is rFactor and some enjoy night driving, it would be nice to have this feature adapted.

rfactor central ahahahaha:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

This is not un moderated like rFactor Central so take your trolling/unwanted comments elsewhere.

They are not welcome.

I will not have a hard-working, good team like FVR (who do 100 times more work than most mod teams and more than you will ever do) be insulted.

* More tracks that use the garage screens (pitbox) like Bathurst & Troyton.
* Garage floor mapped (tile flooring - some teams use it) which we can change the colour of.
* Remap the hauler at Bathurst with a seperate template so we can paint team haulers aswell (maybe a new model like the real V8 haulers?)
* Static pitcrew model & template (updating the 'pits' script)

I absolutely support this suggestion ! :D
Mod is awesome, just a little bit louder tire scream would make it even more awesome.

A suggestion would be a tyre volume upgrade option - not many mods have this option but I know in the few that do, it is appreciated greatly.

You do not need that in game at all its not a ps3 game I hate all that tyre scream crap you never get it in real motorspot only if the car spins out or spins the wheels up a bit. Please do not add this in

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Gavin.G
I don't see that happening. We're not keen on releasing the raw models to anyone.

What about personal use?

any objections?

From my experience tyre squeel is quite loud irl. i know from karting and events i have gone to at various tracks. TV cams/mics don't pick it up properly imo.

PS awsome mod. i like the thing you're doing wiht the tyres. i also felt they heated up too quickly but i understand your reasoning on that now. One thing i will say though is that i do feel the cars are maybe slightly too responsive on turn in. This is where i felt 1.3 was great. maybe something of a compromise on those two would be a good direction to take?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 23 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 14 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.3%