Team Marr Motorsport replacement driver

Team Marr Motorsport is currently looking for a replacement driver for the next two rounds of a V8 supercars in simracingpro. Unfortunately Daiman Patel won't be ablçe to take part in the next two rounds so we are currently looking for a driver to replace him in the #16 car, next round is this Sunday and the other round is 2 weeks after Sunday, if you are interested please send me a pm.

Thank you, Rui Martins

Hey guys. As Rui says, I will unfortunately be out for the next two rounds, so we would like a driver to take my place. It would be a great help. A great deal of practise nor experience required - just a steady foot to control the immense power of the V8. ;) We do not necessarily require a serious driver - our participation in this league is predominantly for fun - but if you can get results then this certainly would be a bonus. :roflmao: Also, if you can only take part in one of the races this is not a problem - we'll have to look for another driver for the second race in 2 week's time (4th May), but as a priority we need to fill the spot for the race this Sunday (20th April). The race is organised by Sim Racing Pro (you will need to apply for a license in the same way you do at RD). For more info contact either me or Rui

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 14.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 33 13.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 31 12.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 83 33.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 143 57.9%