TBC physics file - Searching

To be honest, no. I posted the message quickly, just before hanging out with several friends out there.

In addition, I am a candidate. In Spain, you have to memorize +40 units on your own in a short period of time (more than 2000 pages). I don't have much time to move through the ins and outs of rFactor2 (most of the files come in rfcmp format, and I just want to know all the parameters rF2 uses on a TBC file)

Regards,

Cristian

Last edited:
rf2's tire is more complex than just the TBC, which I beleive is used by the AI. THE TGM(?) is also a part of the tire. There is a tire building app and a store-house of example tires. There are bristles and sectors, It is a fairly complex piece, possibly the most complex in the sim industry. I would suggest you pass your units and then come back to the tire process. I tried to upload an example, this is the Skip Barber tbc file, renamed to get it uploaded. I should note this tire 'may' be out of date. S397 has updated their tires multiple times.

Attachments

• SkipBarber_National - Copy.txt
    9.3 KB · Views: 232
rf2's tire is more complex than just the TBC, which I beleive is used by the AI. THE TGM(?) is also a part of the tire. There is a tire building app and a store-house of example tires. There are bristles and sectors, It is a fairly complex piece, possibly the most complex in the sim industry. I would suggest you pass your units and then come back to the tire process. I tried to upload an example, this is the Skip Barber tbc file, renamed to get it uploaded. I should note this tire 'may' be out of date. S397 has updated their tires multiple times.

Thank you very much!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea