1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Tatuus @ Nurburg laptimes

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Brian McManus, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Brian McManus

Brian McManus
    Steam: Brian Mac Premium Member

What lap times are you guys getting around nurburg in the tatuus.

My quickest is 1:57.649
    I still have about 300 tenths in the bag.

Its a great car and track combo ,im having some fun Hot lapping.
  2. Leemstradamus

Mid pack attack!

i haven't done that combo yet. are you using a stick seqental shifter? It's taking some time for me to come to terms with one on this car. It feels so freaking foreign.
  3. Brian McManus

Brian McManus
    Steam: Brian Mac Premium Member

Normally i use stick sequential with this car.
    Tonight i was using paddles when i did that lap.

It takes abit of time to get use to it but i feel very comfortable driving it.
    At the minute im finding it easy to make a chunk of laptime and its like im not fully there yet.

Im running the car very low it needs a tweak.
    Some bumps and kurbs can trow me off or do bad damage:laugh:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ricoow

420 Premium Member

Have you driven it on Silverstone?
  5. Have driven that little thing the whole day today. What a blast.
    Have not tried it really after release of Early Access. But just today I tried it again and could not stop racing with the AI round every track. :D

But I have to admit, that I am not very fast in this car. The AI is faster than me from 95% strength on. In mostly all other cars I have to put the strength up to 98% or 100% to have a real competition. Seems the AI is very good with this car.

I wasn't really a fan of open wheelers in simracing before...but now I can see myself driving in an open wheeler league with that Tatuus Abarth. :)
  6. Ricoow

420 Premium Member

Lol, I am not very fast with it either but it gives a lot of driving pleasure :)
    Just did it on Nurburgring, 2:06.* I think I need to practice a lot more :p
  7. Inspired by this and the ability to map the h-pattern to sequential, i started to resurrect the old G27 elastic band sequential shift modification, but i could only find 2 elastic bands and thats not enough :(
    Set a 2:01 with the paddles. Good fun.
  8. Have tried to Hot Lap this combo a little bit. Have now managed to do a 1:59.500 before I got stuck on the BMW 1M :D