AC Tatuus FA01 @ Red Bull Ring GP - Tuesday 29th August 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Signing you up! :)
Not forget to put front Toe to the absolute max and the rear Toe to the absolute minimum so your car will spin when you just touch the wheel!:roflmao::roflmao:
Haha, spot on! With this kind of plan we'll probably end up somewhere in the Styrian mountains after turn one! Don't worry guys, I'll bring the snow chains :cool::roflmao:

Practice is always better if done in group rather than alone, so here's my nickname on steam so you can add me and organize practice sessions: BhZ (the avatar is a guy in a suit from a tv show called "suits").

Practice is always better if done in group rather than alone, so here's my nickname on steam so you can add me and organize practice sessions: BhZ (the avatar is a guy in a suit from a tv show called "suits").
Agreed about group practice, I just don't have a huge amount of opportunity sometimes to do so. Steam request has just been sent in any case. I thought the avatar btw was just you looking slick ;). Mine is the intro screen to the old ZX Spectrum game Manic Miner (showing my age there... :whistling:)

Reactions: BhZ
I've had the chance to test the tatuus at the red bull ring. As you can imagine, the track doesn't require high downforce. The track has only 1-2 really slow corners, the rest is medium fast. For this reason i decided to start from the setup used at Imola as it fits quite well with the track. I need further testing, but it's possible that we might prefer higher front wing to a lower front antiroll bar. For the same reason, it could be usefull to have the rear toe closer to 0.00 as it should (in theory) increase the top speed. I also want to test the rear ARB at 1 as it should (again in theory, maybe it's completely wrong) help the car to rotate better. Having a more negative front toe seems to have helped me gain 3 tenths. I will confirm some of these "theories" tomorrow if i have the time.

@BhZ thanks for sharing! I will test it tomorrow early! (edit: thanks Denis! and sign you up Simon :))
One thing really bothers me: what the heck does positive rear toe really do? It feels more stable when you start to slide with the rear but it's just not as clear as negative front toe gives you fast turn response...
I guess that's a topic for a bear-and-nerd-after-race-ts-chat :p

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Forum trophies