AC Tatuus FA01 @ Brands Hatch GP - Tue 26Sep17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Would my lap times still come up as red in the lap times when I look at them while in the pits? I know that in race 2 I didn't have a single red lap, but not sure if that's just because it's not being so obvious, or whether I actually was in the lines at all times.

Sadly we don't have a tool at the moment to "decrypt" the json files although Neil has a look every now and then to figure out a way.

Well, I had a look again at the server JSON files. In the second race @BrianUK it only lists you as having one cut for the entire race, on lap 2.
Not sure quite what you mean by "decrypt" Rasmus, but having looked again today I can say there's actually a quite disappointing lack of info in there. For example, it lists the number of cuts per lap, but not the location. It lists all collisions, and specifies the drivers for each and the location, but (surreal, this) it doesn't say WHEN it happened, not even a lap number or something.

Better than without it in my opinion :)
Absolutely yes. I believe it's by far the closest we can realistically get to a fair and level playing field without official fixes from Kunos.

This was one of my first online races and I have to say that they have nothing to do with what you find in the public servers where you see disconcerting maneuvers from the participants, so I apologize for any mistakes I have committed especially in Race 1 but are due to my inexperience. In Race 2 I really enjoyed the challenge with @Martin Fiala , who went on for several laps until the arrival, the last curve for me was every lap a nightmare and the chance to be overtaken on the finish line was very likely :(.
Regarding the accident with @Patrik Trefny I still thought I had left enough space inside the curve, maybe I have evaluated the maneuver badly, however for me there are no problems, they are racing incidents.
Finally @RasmusP, yes I'm Claudio and yes I was in TeamSpeak, I did show up but maybe my voice was low and as I said before I do not know much about English, but to concentrate I had muted the channel during the race too voices for a poor Italian driver :D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 8 5.8%