• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Tapatalk completely unusable last day

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Kjell Eilertsen, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen

Ratings:
    +1,245
    Whenever I try to access the forum using Tapatalk for iPhone the last day or so I get the same error message no matter what thread I try to read. I can traverse the forum and subforums just fine, just not read any posts/threads.
    Let me know if you need the error message and I'll upload it.

2. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,395
    We have currently disabled all external forum modifications to pin down where our issues are coming from. From time to time we will turn them on and off until we have localized and fixed the problem.

3. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen

Ratings:
    +1,245
    Explains it, bummer cos I mainly access forums on my phone, but I understand the need so I'll just have to cope ^^

4. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,395
    We have been logging and monitoring the server, forums, site and god/allah/jaweh knows what more and carefully switched all third party mods on again.

Tapa should be working again for you.

5. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock
    I'M BACK... Again :)

Ratings:
    +419
    My tapatalk app is playing up, when i log into RD i keep getting unable to connect to the fourm. It's been like that all day.

6. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen

Ratings:
    +1,245
    Mine is working fine, have you checked AppStore for updates to the app?

7. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock
    I'M BACK... Again :)

Ratings:
    +419
    Its all updated still unable to connect to RD

8. Hampus Andersson

Hampus Andersson

Ratings:
    +3,774
    Any plans to enable ForumRunner?

Bought that one before i knew what tapatalk was and dont feel like paying for another one.
    Seems fairly popular with GTPlanet supporting it.