Tandragee 100 - 2023 + Classic

Tracks Tandragee 100 - 2023 + Classic 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

Tyrone - Nukedrop Mods

Tyrone Hesbrook
Premium
Tyrone submitted a new resource:

Tandragee 100 - 2023 + Classic - The Best National Road Race in Ireland!

Experience the thrill of the Tandragee 100 with this meticulously crafted mod for Assetto Corsa! Immerse yourself in one of the most iconic road racing circuits in the world as you test your skills on this legendary track.

If you have any issues with this track please check out my troubleshooting guide.

The Tandragee 100, held annually in the picturesque Tandragee village in County...

Read more about this resource...

This track...the Tandragee 100...looks absolutely AMAZING!!!! I haven't driven it yet but just going by the videos, it looks incredible!

However, I can't help but wonder why a track like this, which looks remarkably similar to Dundrod, and takes place in the same country(Ireland) would come out before Dundrod? Can you offer your personal opinion on why, of ALL the thousands of tracks in Assetto Corsa, Dundrod seems to be the *ONLY* one left that hasn't been released? Are people scared to make such an iconic track or something? I just don't get it.

This track...the Tandragee 100...looks absolutely AMAZING!!!! I haven't driven it yet but just going by the videos, it looks incredible!

However, I can't help but wonder why a track like this, which looks remarkably similar to Dundrod, and takes place in the same country(Ireland) would come out before Dundrod? Can you offer your personal opinion on why, of ALL the thousands of tracks in Assetto Corsa, Dundrod seems to be the *ONLY* one left that hasn't been released? Are people scared to make such an iconic track or something? I just don't get it.
Hi,

This track was a request, I'm not all familiar with the Irish road racing tracks to be honest.

Would Dundrod be similar to this?

Hi,

This track was a request, I'm not all familiar with the Irish road racing tracks to be honest.

Would Dundrod be similar to this?

Thanks for the reply. Yes Dundrod looks *VERY* similar to this. So much so, that at first I thought this WAS Dundrod but under a different name lol. Anyway here's a video from the great GPLaps talking about the RF2 port of the track done by the great and iconic S.Victor...

Definitely a track I'd love to see you work on some day Tyrone :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 67 29.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 45 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 46 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 28 12.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.2%