Taiwan LIHPAO RACING PARK Track Mod  v1.2 update

Tracks Taiwan LIHPAO RACING PARK Track Mod v1.2 update V1.2 update files

Login or Register an account to download this content
a01202 submitted a new resource:

Taiwan LIHPAO RACING PARK Track Mod v1.1 update - Taiwan LIHPAO RACING PARK Track Mod Full version update

Update content of v1.1 version:

Improve the DIRT_ADDITIVE outside the track

Add digital flags (green flag, yellow flag, blue flag)

Increase the penalty for profiting out of bounds

Add new track cams

The update file can be directly covered by CM installation

***Do not choose to remove old files and reinstall***

full version mod:
https://a328801gmail.*******.com/l/yggjo

View attachment 671915View attachment 671916[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

I downloaded the full version, but it says an error. The latest shader patch is installed. What could be the problem?
Vágólap-1.jpg

I downloaded the full version from here. And the update too. I paid for it. But it's not working.
update3.jpg

check your assettocorsa track files
if you have TaiwanLIHPAOV1.1UPDATE deleted it and download updeta files again to cover TaiwanLIHPAO inside files or delet those two files,then reinstall full version and new update files
TaiwanLIHPAOV1.1UPDATE are first upload wong files name
At CM would be a new track ,so delet it
update4.jpg

View attachment 671932
check your assettocorsa track files
if you have TaiwanLIHPAOV1.1UPDATE deleted it and download updeta files again to cover TaiwanLIHPAO inside files or delet those two files,then reinstall full version and new update files
TaiwanLIHPAOV1.1UPDATE are first upload wong files name
At CM would be a new track ,so delet it
View attachment 671938

If I want to download the full version, it asks for money again. I don't have the full version anymore, because I installed it at the same time as the update.

I installed the update to replace the files in the original version. I only had one folder called TaiwanLIHPAO.

Last edited:
If I want to download the full version, it asks for money again. I don't have the full version anymore, because I installed it at the same time as the update.

I installed the update to replace the files in the original version. I only had one folder called TaiwanLIHPAO.
If you have already paid for full version, there will be an email in your mail that you can revisit the page with the file download link

then you can download full version files again

If you have already paid for full version, there will be an email in your mail that you can revisit the page with the file download link

then you can download full version files again
I deleted the email, unfortunately I paid for it again. Same error, not fixed.
That error did not occur with other tracks. I did everything as it should, but it's not good.

Last edited:
OK, but the previous version (the DEMO I mean) was named differently, so not very clear how to proceed.
Downloaded the previous versions 1.1 (both called the same), installed them and then added 1.2: game crashes. Same remark as above, imo because there's missing files. Each layout should have a seperate models.ini and a seperate kn5 to work properly.

Last edited:
Update:

Removed everything and did a clean install, problem solved.:thumbsup:

Hi there,

Bought this track and updated to V1.2 but failed to start any session (practice, hotlap or race.) Error msg shown CANNOT HAVE 0 CARS IN RACE.INI. Any help please :cry:

Last edited:
Hi there, I purchased the full version from *******, and I copied the "extension" folder into my assettocorsa game directory folder as instructed, then made sure my CSP is version 1.79. But I cannot get the race to load. Do I need to install the TaiwanLIHPAO2.0Full.zip with Content Manager?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.