TAG Heuer Porsche F1 Team - MyTeam Package [SemiMoMods]

MyTeam TAG Heuer Porsche F1 Team - MyTeam Package [SemiMoMods] v4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
MildtDesign submitted a new resource:

TAG Heuer Porsche - MyTeam Package - Porsche F1 entry inspired by their Formula E branding

View attachment 671288

TAG Heuer Porsche

Here it is, the people's most anticipated fantasy F1 entry... Porsche!

This package is inspired by Porsche's entry in Formula E with their beautiful colour combination of red, black and white.

View attachment 671286
View attachment 671287

This Pack Contains:
  • FOM Car Livery
  • Halo Sticker
  • Porsche...

Read more about this resource...

i see the logo black and white, what i have to do?
You will have to set the colours to the following:

emblem_setup.png

Do you know why i can´t see the Pkg Files when using EGO ? using version 9.0, but there is only texture files in the teams witch is not showing a preview of it just says "Could not create preview! Failed to convert texture to dds ?
Best regards

Last edited:
Do you know why i can´t see the Pkg Files when using EGO ? using version 9.0, but there is only texture files in the teams witch is not showing a preview of it just says "Could not create preview! Failed to convert texture to dds ?
Best regards
EGO version 9.0 needs to be updated to 10.0 in order to work fully on F1 23. I was lucky to get a preview version of 10.0 which also doesnt work fully. So we will have to wait for the official release and hope for the best

Hey, I really like that livery, the only problem is, that I still can see my sponsors in myteam on the livery, which is not that nice. And I cant put these off the livery, once they are applied, they stay for ever, even if I start a new career the main sponsor is always on the car.

Pls help me!

Hey, I really like that livery, the only problem is, that I still can see my sponsors in myteam on the livery, which is not that nice. And I cant put these off the livery, once they are applied, they stay for ever, even if I start a new career the main sponsor is always on the car.

Pls help me!
Not sure if this will help, but maybe try disabling the mod then remove the sponsors from the car (as your main sponsor will always show on the car) then re enable it

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 176 66.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 121 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 48 18.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 27.0%
Back