1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T500 RS settings?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by ShredatorFIN, May 16, 2017.

1. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN

Ratings:
    +97
    Could someone share/screenshot their settings for this wheel? Or overall link to any "realistic" setting?

Can't get any kind of sensible feeling FFB out of the game by using the T500 preset, even with tweaking. I removed the shift jolts, engine vibration and tried some tweaks, but it feels dead in center and overall just... bad. I remember getting much better FFB but it was like 1+ years ago and can't recall what I set.

In Assetto I don't use any canned effects/multipliers, just minimum forces at 3%, in AMS I use pretty much default stuff, 40% low force boost and set level.

To get somewhat realistic feel, what should I have in TM control panel for RaceRoom and what in game? Thanks in advance

2. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium

Ratings:
    +759

3. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    DirtT Tuned Motorsports Premium

Ratings:
    +1,060
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
  4. tlsmikey

tlsmikey

Ratings:
    +86
    The base T500 is pretty good. i change the steering rack % to around 60-80% as I like a little feel from the tires, but overall its fairly close.