1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted T300rs base

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Marketplace' started by Oops, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Hi all,
    I've just took the plunge and bought myself a ps4 :), but now I need a T300 rs base as Ive got the tx for the xbox and a couple of rims and also the t3pa pro pedals, I could go for the t150 I suppose but I would prefer the t300 rs, but the price of the base from thrustmaster is mad £299 for just the base, their having a laugh :confused:

2. Phil Davies

Phil Davies
    Premium Member

3. Thanks Phil I can get it a little cheaper but I'm trying to get it even cheaper :) as I still think it's far to expensive just for a base, and if the wife finds out I've spent more money on sim racing stuff I'm pretty sure she'll disown me :laugh:

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  4. Phil Davies

Phil Davies
    Premium Member

No worries Danny,Good luck with your search :thumbsup:.

5. You know I might try the T150, does anyone have any thoughts on it, is it ok, how does it feel, force feedback etc, I just can't bring myself to spend near £200 on the wheel while I already have the pedals and the rim.

Just a quick post to say that I found a v reasonable T300 wheel, so admin can you please mark this post as sorted, not sure if I can edit the title :)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  6. SK

SK
    Prince with a thousand enemies. Premium Member