• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Wanted T300rs base

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Marketplace' started by Oops, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Oops

Oops

Ratings:
    +28
    Hi all,
    I've just took the plunge and bought myself a ps4 :), but now I need a T300 rs base as Ive got the tx for the xbox and a couple of rims and also the t3pa pro pedals, I could go for the t150 I suppose but I would prefer the t300 rs, but the price of the base from thrustmaster is mad £299 for just the base, their having a laugh :confused:

2. Phil Davies

Phil Davies
    Premium

Ratings:
    +665
  3. Oops

Oops

Ratings:
    +28
    Thanks Phil I can get it a little cheaper but I'm trying to get it even cheaper :) as I still think it's far to expensive just for a base, and if the wife finds out I've spent more money on sim racing stuff I'm pretty sure she'll disown me :laugh:

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  4. Phil Davies

Phil Davies
    Premium

Ratings:
    +665
    No worries Danny,Good luck with your search :thumbsup:.

5. Oops

Oops

Ratings:
    +28
    You know I might try the T150, does anyone have any thoughts on it, is it ok, how does it feel, force feedback etc, I just can't bring myself to spend near £200 on the wheel while I already have the pedals and the rim.

Just a quick post to say that I found a v reasonable T300 wheel, so admin can you please mark this post as sorted, not sure if I can edit the title :)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016