Suzuki Swift Sport HT81S

Cars Suzuki Swift Sport HT81S 1.04

Login or Register an account to download this content
NixDektara submitted a new resource:

Suzuki Swift Sport HT81S - "Yellow Bullet"

In 2003, Suzuki added a sports grade to the Swift. This car was called "Swift Sport" (Ignis Sport in the European market).
View attachment 612836
It was inspired by the Ignis Super 1600, which was competing in the JWRC at the time, with wider wheel treads, a 1.5L engine, and a 5-speed manual transmission. It also features semi-bucket seats co-developed with RECARO, and carbon-like panels on various parts are eye-catching.
In the JWRC, it is...

Read more about this resource...

Awesome work! cant wait to drive it ingame!
kinda sad i sold mine already.

also let me know if you need reference pictures for it, i have the european lhd version but it should still be useful in some cases.

1667137069879.png

Last edited:
Hi, I was really excited to drive this but the car won't load in-game at all, just crashes to desktop. Content manager gives the message 'Car’s blurred objects definitions (blurred_objects.ini) are incorrect: object RIM_BLUR_LF is missing.'. Any idea how I can fix this?

Hi, I drive the v0.9 without problems, but with this version I got a message: NOn-negative number required. Parameter name: count. Is a problem with my settings, or a bug of the new version? thanks in advance

Hi, I was really excited to drive this but the car won't load in-game at all, just crashes to desktop. Content manager gives the message 'Car’s blurred objects definitions (blurred_objects.ini) are incorrect: object RIM_BLUR_LF is missing.'. Any idea how I can fix this?
Added wheel blur in version 1.0 update. Please check again.

Hi, I drive the v0.9 without problems, but with this version I got a message: NOn-negative number required. Parameter name: count. Is a problem with my settings, or a bug of the new version? thanks in advance
It's due to some odd texture names including a "." (dot). Simply renaming those textures in the kn.5 (incl. the lods) fixes the problem. Hope that helps.
hanks Nix for a great car that just needs a little more loving and care to live up to a good standard.

It's due to some odd texture names including a "." (dot). Simply renaming those textures in the kn.5 (incl. the lods) fixes the problem. Hope that helps.
hanks Nix for a great car that just needs a little more loving and care to live up to a good standard.
Thank you for your report. I will upload a version with corrected texture names later.

Obviously you installed it wrong works fine its a beauty best car i have driven yet learn install bro

Yet again installed it wrong do it write it as an amazing mod

NixDektara updated Suzuki Swift Sport HT81S with a new update entry:

Version 1.04

Add warning lights around the instrument panel. (side brake, fuel, high beam, etc...)
Fixed high and low beams.
Fixed fuel gauge behavior.
Fixes to AI driving. (It now runs faster)
Fixed fuel consumption to be closer to that of the real car.
Traction control can now be turned on and off.
Unified the minimum ground clearance on the UI display to 160mm (official data).
Fixed a bug that caused the engine sound to become muffled near the rev limit.
Correction of indicator beam range.
Other minor...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I do not plan to create a LHD version... sorry.
sorry for the misunderstanding, i wasn't asking for a LHD Version, i know how much work making a car is, i understand that it's easier making the Japanese version only :D

however, i believe there is some inaccuracy with the taillights:
1673286851594.png

1673286958425.png

the taillight looks squished to me, i hope the picture helps show what i mean.

Anyway, Great work so far! The last update was really good!

Last edited:
Hello,

I just downloaded this car but it's doesn't work and close my game.
The only thing the log says is "Analog instruments of Suzuki Swift Sport HT81S might be broken" but doesn't explain any futher.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 16 12.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 49 37.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 79 59.8%