1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supla's helmet pack 4

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by supla007, Dec 2, 2012.

1. A few more additions to the Gen helmets. This time with Sauber and Toro Rosso designs

• Like Like x 21
  2. ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Nice design.

Although I think the FIA sticker at the back needs to be way smaller, they generally don't take up nearly all of the width of the back of the helmet.
  3. Great helmets, really love the design on the first two. Especially on the sauber one, the white and black make it really stand out.
  4. Yeah, you're right. I forgot to copy the correct sticker from the Schuberth template to the Arai and Bell templates. I will update that asap
  5. Also, fin's would be cool, and I won't be using these since I feel silly to have a helmet with #10, when my car number is different.
  6. Thank You!!! Very nice helmets! :thumbsup:
  7. Quality as always:cool:
  8. RAP

Williams ?
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Very nice helmets. :D
  10. More greatness, thanks a lot
  11. Great job once again Mr 007. ;)
  12. I'm also hoping for several Williams ones, since it's the team i stick to.
  13. mmm....very nice helmet! :) Can you make som Red Bull helmets? Thanks for request :)
  14. GEN9 is the killer, many thanks. :)
  15. RAP

Hey , amazing work man....Could you do a gen7 dor mercedes with the yellow, green and blue colors ?
    thank you
  16. do you have this kind of helmets but of the other teams? they are fantastics!!!
  17. Thanks. I will give it a try. Once I have some spare time, I'll do some more helmets and update the recent designs
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Hi! Download link doesn't work for me. Can somebody upload it?
  19. The download link is updated and should work now
  20. Thank you!