rF2 Sunday August 16th 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Silverstone

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
As stated earlier, my view is that Fuji is the best alternative - scratch built & completely legal, well built, plenty of slots, night support, applicable to LMP/GT racing, etc. None in the vote interest me in the slightest, personally.

Dont think its good to add a completely new track to the download list that nobody has ever driven, most default tracks people ran on before or know them from real life

Bram if you used FSR Spa, Dave/Shaun can provide a download link for everyone.

I voted Silverstone from the list.

Feel free to upload it: http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads.php

then we can have a look, what are the origins of that track?

Yes and people had more then a day to run some laps on it and download it from the server.

A default track is the safest solution for now: no downloading, no install problems, no worries.

But please upload the track to the server, and then ill setup an event for it soon.

I have seen the movie on youtube Spa 2007, dont bother uploading it further cause it will get removed again. This is a modified version of SimBin's GTR2 track.

I am actually very suprised that FSR doesnt mod according the community guidelines on this one :( Bad example to the community imho.

Because with such short races as we run now you hardly need to pit with 1x fuel/tire as a stint is like 60 minutes. Maybe we could have changed it for this event, on the other hand a lot of people hardly have experience with rF pitstops.

In a two hour race i think you need to pit four times (every 30 minutes) for fuel with 2x fuel use enabled

All other cars follow in one line with the same speed. No brake test, no swaying.

Thought id post this to remind drivers :). As in the past two races i have seen cars swaying and causing incidents. Last night was the worst one, a driver accelerated on the oval then slammed brakes on which caused a pile up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 42 37.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 64 56.6%