• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion: "Get Real"-Races on the top of the list.

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by RoboCop69, Nov 29, 2014.

1. RoboCop69

RoboCop69

Ratings:
    +6
    Just a suggestion for Multiplayer. Please put "Get Real"-Races on the top of the multiplayer-list. It may be that some people join "Amateur"-Races and don´t see it.Others (like me) see "Amateur" an don´t want to join. May lead to some irritations and result in less Mulitplayer-Races.

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium

Ratings:
    +373
  3. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

Ratings:
    +353
    You could always join the Amateur races, turn off all your aids and prove to us all that people are faster without aids? :sneaky:

• Like Like x 1
  4. RoboCop69

RoboCop69

Ratings:
    +6
    For me it´s no problem to click the "difficulty". But it´s not that visible and i´m not sure if others see before they join. I actually see very often "amateur" races in DTM , didn´t see that so often at DTM 2013 or R3E-Servers.

But i also didn´t know that you can turn off aids at "amateur"-level and you can drive your own setup. If yes then everything is fine and i can also race versus people with them.

Thanks for the hint.