SubStanding (Extended)

Apps SubStanding (Extended) 2.16

Login or Register an account to download this content
Any plans for this app to support Real Penalty driver swaps? The standings are inaccurate when you leave and rejoin the server, but if it can honor Kunos' standings app, that would make it correct.

I hope you are still working on this app...

I get (wrong?) messages in py_log.txt file...

SubStanding: best lap calculation, sector count does not match. Was 0, but selected is: 271
SubStanding: best lap calculation, sector count does not match. Was 0, but selected is: 8

Lines starting from 8 all the way to 271 are repeated 4-5 times (maybe more if I drove more)

If they are not affecting anything can I just uncomment the line in the app or is it something that should be fixed somewhere (car, track, the app?)

Maybe it's confused on outlap when the first minisector is not 0...

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean by "set hack" but you need to enable these
View attachment 698351
Wonderful app! So much better than AC's native widgets.

A problem popped up....I exclusively use the Relative widget. Today for an online race I noticed that the widget is gone. All other widgets (class, global, etc) can be toggled on and off screen, but the Relative widget does not appear no matter what I do. Any ideas on solving this problem?

Hi. As I said before, excellent app, it's one of my default apps along with your Track Map Display. Now with the integration of AC in LFM, is it possible to do something to show the ELO Rating? In my ignorance I don't know if this can really be done internally, because Racelab does it but it is an external app and I don't know how it works to read that info for each driver.

Hi. As I said before, excellent app, it's one of my default apps along with your Track Map Display. Now with the integration of AC in LFM, is it possible to do something to show the ELO Rating? In my ignorance I don't know if this can really be done internally, because Racelab does it but it is an external app and I don't know how it works to read that info for each driver.
I would prefer not to have anything extra as it's already on the heavy side of apps. Also the elo rating is not provided byt AC, but the LFM website/api, so It would have to connect to the website addition to AC's UDP stream. So no, I doubt it will be possible of feasible to do.

You can see all the elo rating from lfm entry list can't you? Or you need to know it during the race?

I would prefer not to have anything extra as it's already on the heavy side of apps. Also the elo rating is not provided byt AC, but the LFM website/api, so It would have to connect to the website addition to AC's UDP stream. So no, I doubt it will be possible of feasible to do.

You can see all the elo rating from lfm entry list can't you? Or you need to know it during the race?
During the race. I know it can be resource demanding, or even impossible, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.