Subscription expired

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
My sub expired today, does anybody know if there is any nice offer with discount to renew? Or maybe one that is coming soon?

Save 25% and get a $25 bonus! Add 1-year to your membership for only $75 and you save 25%, plus we’ll give you $25 bonus credits to spend on anything you want. Hurry, as this offer is only good until October 7th.
Instructions on how to receive your credits

To take advantage of this renewal offer login to your existing account by clicking here (please do not create a new account). Once you have logged in to your account follow the steps listed below:
  1. Click the My Account link at the top of the page
  2. Click the Change Subscription link
  3. Choose Yearly then click the Renew Early button
  4. Then choose payment method and fill out/review the billing and shipping information.
  5. Accept the Terms and Agreements and then click the Next button.
  6. Be sure to enter promo code: PR-1FOR75-0911in the promotion code box.

Quotes from my inbox :)

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Ok renewed with the code above for $75 for a year. They also claim you get $25 credits. Where do i find those as I can't see them on my balance.

Or did I miss something here?

no they didn´t, if your sub already expired there is a big chance they sent you renewal code (buy 1 get 3 months) which usually ends up in spam folder for some reason,

other way to do it is to buy one month (or three) and wait for next promo, there usually is one for Black Friday

You misread my post.

Anyway, as I stated previously, Bram, unless more and more people cancel their subscriptions, DK will do nothing to solve the many problems iRacing has (apart from having the special brigade insult anyone asking questions about the problems).

what are the problems I was looking at getting into Iracing but want to check it out first as its seems expensive.

You don't really have to. The first 3 months of racing cost only 12 dollars if I'm not mistaken. A lot of time to try everything (I suggest to start after two weeks from now, because now the crazy Week 13 is coming next week and it should deliver many new updates and corrections).

I'm relatively new to iRacing and simracing generally, but I'd say iRacing is very good. And if they keep their promises, in couple of months its going to be absolutely superb (NTM should get (more) fixed, weather conditions, more alive tracks (birds, planes, clouds' shadows) and they've started to make the pit lane alive (no pit crew yet, only one not animated guy with a stick)).

I've been playing iRacing for I don't know... five or six weeks, and I have to say, it's very good indeed. You may struggle a little bit in the beginning, but I don't think you'll regret it. Definitely worth the 12$ for the first three months.

Edited my grammar, I was shocked after reading it for the second time O_O

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 86 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 121 27.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 73 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 39 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 43 9.7%