1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Stuck in pit lane limiter speed

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by motoxy, Mar 7, 2016.

1. motoxy

motoxy
    Premium Member

Just started AMS and do not seem to be able to go faster than 60kph which I assume is pit lane max speed. What stupid thing have I not done yet?:whistling:

2. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

coming from AC or pC ? :p just switch off pit limiter :) .. idealy map it to some button on wheel in Options->Controls

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mapping your controls, and thus, discovering that there's a button to turn Pit Limiter off.

• Like Like x 1
  4. motoxy

motoxy
    Premium Member

Tried that. The speed is limited on the track as well as in the pits. Forgot to mention that:redface:
    Thanks for the advice tho.

5. motoxy

motoxy
    Premium Member

RRE:cautious: Well known back marker:laugh:

6. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

speed is still limited if you turn of speed limiter (with text confirming it in left bottom corner) ?

is it happening in every car/track? I assume you are changing gears .. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  7. motoxy

motoxy
    Premium Member

Just tried again and no text in left corner and no speed on track other than 59kph

8. motoxy

motoxy
    Premium Member

What are gears? Just kidding. I have tried karts, mini, stock cars and in reverse. Always the same limit. These were all in test day. Tried a time trial and it all worked fine. :redface: Teach me to test, I should just race. Thanks for your help guys. Maybe its just a test day glich??

9. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

nah, test day work just fine
    If you are not getting message you are not disabling it ... check you pit limiter mapping .. try to map it different button or keyboard to be sure

• Like Like x 1
  10. motoxy

motoxy
    Premium Member

I will try that tomorrow. thanks for your help.

11. When you first start a session the pit lane speed limiter is enabled by default if the vehicle is equipped with one. You need to press the button to turn it off. When you press the button, a message should show up in the message center on the bottom left corner of the screen that either says that the limiter is now off or that your vehicle doesn't have one.

The first three buttons I press when I get into any session are: ignition, starter, pit speed limiter.

12. The right name is "Speed Limiter".

Edit: I was too slow.

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. motoxy

motoxy
    Premium Member

guys thanks for all your help.:thumbsup:Turned out that I even though I loaded up the profile for the l29 and mapping the speed limiter I had also to remap the L29. Now works fine. And yes I drive as badly here as I do on RRE:whistling:

14. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

well hopefully we will never meet on track than ;)