Streaming AMS w/OBS

Hey guys, to anyone that can stream AMS with decent video quality could you share your OBS settings? I have issues almost every time I try to stream. Often times my game even crashes when I click race. If it does manage to work, my stream quality is always very poor. I realize I do not have a super computer (see my hardware in my signature) but I would think it should put out a decent quality stream with my hardware. Or am I wrong?

This is an example of some league racing footage and this is the absolute best quality I can get. My game definitely does not stutter when I am watching the real replay but it looks pretty bad in this stream. Any tips that could help make my stream better would be appreciated. I use OBS and I have tried about every setting I can think of.

not sure about the Quality Decrease

but the crash issue , if yours are = the game crash when OBS Studio is running but it's fine when isn't (close down or disabled preview) , and even workaround to make it work - it will stutter/freeze around every 5-10 sec only through stream (what you see from in game are fine)

My fix was to Delete both d3d9 dlls in AMS Folder
EDIT : for some weird reason OBS Classic did not have this issue, instead Game Capture sometime not detecting it

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 29 42.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 33 47.8%