Cars Straight Corsa Pro Mod

Sorry for the lack of communication but i gotta be honest here.
After fiddeling around with the AC physics for weeks upon weeks i realized that there was no practical- and more importantly, no realisitc way to implement the level of power i wanted to achieve with this project.

This realization took quite the wind out of my sails so to speak and i put the progress on the 3d model of the car on hold.

I'm quite the optimistic person and i was sure at the beginning that, even with the limitation in the AC engine i could make it work in a way that I'm happy with. But that wasn't the case unfortunately.

i'm not very knowledgeable but did you dig into the physic side of CSP ?

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 223075

images

I can say that i plan to finish the model in the quality i am happy with and i will provide it for more experienced modders for free. Maybe someone else can make it work in a somewhat realistic manner. Maybe not even AC at all, who knows.

It would be sad to see all your hard work go down the drain... Maybe offer it to one of the modders working with Beam.ng? There have been a number of drag car mods made for that sim.

Last edited:
I can say that i plan to finish the model in the quality i am happy with and i will provide it for more experienced modders for free. Maybe someone else can make it work in a somewhat realistic manner. Maybe not even AC at all, who knows.
I'm not too sure how to get a hold of him but OrlandoEdits from the D&O Racing discord may be the person to help you with making this a good promod drag car in assetto corsa as his mods are very well done and work quite well.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.