Resource icon

Misc Storm Wet 2018 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
vlasovas submitted a new resource:

Storm Wet 2018 - Mod Weather

tQde.png

thfS.png

The mod is lightweight, the cause of the lag in vídeo is due to the Fraps! I play in 89 FPS with this mod in rain!

I do not authorize the distribution of this mod without the credits, with credits of the Author is another story!

See the installer when you mouse over the properties of each version!

I think it's the only mod I'm going to...​

Read more about this resource...

Hello,
what is your recommandation for the settings of your mod to be more accurate as real life?
Real life the thing is very heavy and little visibility, I think maybe the Dark + Smaller version, because the Large would be the same, but with a higher texture with the purpose of spreading more, however I still think that Smaller version is a a little more dense
If by chance I make version 1.1, I'm add another set of textures, that would be even more dense, but it would change a little in clean time, so at the moment I did not put it, but I'm thinking of a single version with more textures

vlasovas updated Storm Wet 2018 with a new update entry:

Storm Wet 2018

See the installer when you mouse over the properties of each version! The recommended versions are still the smaller or large version yet, the Dense versions bring a whiter spray, they should be stronger, but the game does not work very well with the spray, getting stronger in a replay than in the game, I tried hours and days and that's what I got! The Dense 2 version had a good result, but to achieve this the texture quality is not very good! Already the common Dense, is reasonable, but has...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi! Love your mod but are going to do the camera mod for F1 2018 too??
My camera mods change a lot the gameplay, example in F1 2016 and 2017, I change the physics of the game practically, this year the Code hid the important options that I would most use to do, it is so much that you do not have more mods of cameras, it is only possible to edit the back cameras if I am not mistaken, and some fills sausage, therefore, I find useless a mod of cameras for this game, a pity!

Real life the thing is very heavy and little visibility, I think maybe the Dark + Smaller version, because the Large would be the same, but with a higher texture with the purpose of spreading more, however I still think that Smaller version is a a little more dense
If by chance I make version 1.1, I'm add another set of textures, that would be even more dense, but it would change a little in clean time, so at the moment I did not put it, but I'm thinking of a single version with more textures

Hey man, I've read this, and i get what you are saying. But if not aiming at whats more realistic, but what looks best overall, and feels most fun. Which combination of rain and spray would you recommend as your favorite? (Ultra settings). What rain, and what spray?

Hey man, I've read this, and i get what you are saying. But if not aiming at whats more realistic, but what looks best overall, and feels most fun. Which combination of rain and spray would you recommend as your favorite? (Ultra settings). What rain, and what spray?
depends on the médium, the rain is better, since the small spray was the best option for this mod, the dark weather did not help much this year

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 31 38.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 42 52.5%