Store page not working correctly?

Hi guys, anyone having issue's making a purchase? Trying to buy the GTR3 pack, pay in GBP goes ok but after I hit confirm purchase, I get a sort of loading symbol so have to exit back to game. have verified game files via Steam thinking that might help but no joy.

Hi guys, anyone having issue's making a purchase? Trying to buy the GTR3 pack, pay in GBP goes ok but after I hit confirm purchase, I get a sort of loading symbol so have to exit back to game. have verified game files via Steam thinking that might help but no joy.
You maybe need to give it more time, other thing is this from in game or the store in a browser?

I had the same problem last night. Prior to the update, everything worked fine. Only issue I ever had was not being able to use the Store while in VR. It would get goofy when it tried to connect with Steam. But last night I just got a stall every time I clicked "Complete Purchase". :unsure:

Edit: I just tried it from the R3E store page (http://game.raceroom.com). If you sign in using your Steam account, it works the same way. My items were actually still in my cart with the correct discounts applied.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back