Stock Car Extreme Setups

Even though Mini setups aren't complicated at all, here's one for the lazy ones!

-It can get a bit wild with the off-throttle oversteer, so you'll need to play with the pedal mid-corner. If it's still loose, increase the wing (at 1 right now). I think it will make it slower, but it's better than being sideways the whole time.

-Fuel is 15L (or 14), after a 25 min test I had 4L less so there's a big safety margin.

-Brakes at 100%, but change them to your prefered values. The same goes for steering lock, it's at 31 at the moment.

-Tyre pressure shouldn't need any changes.

I hope this is useful to anyone :)

Attachments

• taruma_race.svm
    3.5 KB · Views: 823
No no drift I was quite alone in last place the first laps and did most laps on my own :) To bad otherwise I could probably tangled along with the 4-7 guys perhaps.. But I seem to need the extra stability to get a decent lap quickly. Also I drive a lot of porsche 911s and there it does help with balance :)

Hi there
I really need some help here! I'm using Motec for telemetry, and just found something really weird. I would like to know whether someone has already noticed it too and what is the possible cause.
The thing is that, the more I soften the springs, the more I get higher levels of "minimun damper position" whereas that should be exaclty the opposite! I've already tried different settings of other parameters, but it'll just behave the same.
Can anyone guess what is wrong with that?

So, from October last year, what has happened with the sim?
I'm preparing for a league race around here and I'm doing 1:25.644.

Now I know it wont be my skills improving, got to have some in the first place for that to happen, but surely there shouldn't be such a gap.

Sorry, strike that, I clicked onto the wrong setup post, i thought i was looking at the F1, and not F3 setups. DOH

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.