1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still too easy?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Neil Bateman, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Even after all the hard work you guys are putting into this game, i still cant manage a race where i dont end up winning or in the top 5 after messing up pits or spinning off the track.

Even struggling with 13-20 FPS which makes it harder IMO, i just had Race 2 in my 3rd season in a red bull at Melbourne, 50% race distance, always on the expert setting, and i finished 46 seconds in front of 2nd place, having made two stops to their one.

I admit i did use this race to see just how far in front i could get by pushing 100% on every lap of the race.

I dont confess to being the fastest driver by a long long way, i only ever play for fun, in that race i was fairly consistent with lap times ending up with a fastest lap of 1:26.973.

I have seen many lap times way faster than that so i just wondered for all those guys and gals who are way faster than i could ever be if you ever bother racing the AI or do you all play online for more of a challenge.

Its so frustrating as i love F1 and this game but its just not any sort of challenge even for a 40 odd year old grandad like me.
  2. Because this is not an simulation go to rfactor and try there....
    I also like F1 but this game is everything but no simulation and this is sad about this game!
  3. Open up an iRacing account if you want to be challenged. There you will race against humans who are there to race. Wreckers are virtually non-existent in iRacing.
  4. Try the Tweaked AI mod maybe that will help you ? The AI will challenge you a little more and some will go OTT and crash or slide out on a corner during a position fight.

I am the author but I am not selflessly advertising :p

Regard's, Dave.