F1 2010 Still too easy?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Even after all the hard work you guys are putting into this game, i still cant manage a race where i dont end up winning or in the top 5 after messing up pits or spinning off the track.

Even struggling with 13-20 FPS which makes it harder IMO, i just had Race 2 in my 3rd season in a red bull at Melbourne, 50% race distance, always on the expert setting, and i finished 46 seconds in front of 2nd place, having made two stops to their one.

I admit i did use this race to see just how far in front i could get by pushing 100% on every lap of the race.

I dont confess to being the fastest driver by a long long way, i only ever play for fun, in that race i was fairly consistent with lap times ending up with a fastest lap of 1:26.973.

I have seen many lap times way faster than that so i just wondered for all those guys and gals who are way faster than i could ever be if you ever bother racing the AI or do you all play online for more of a challenge.

Its so frustrating as i love F1 and this game but its just not any sort of challenge even for a 40 odd year old grandad like me.

Try the Tweaked AI mod maybe that will help you ? The AI will challenge you a little more and some will go OTT and crash or slide out on a corner during a position fight.

I am the author but I am not selflessly advertising :p

Regard's, Dave.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 40 27.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 11.5%